Papers using OpenMC

High-Fidelity Multi-Physics Coupling Study on Advanced Heat Pipe Reactor

2 Likes

Development of SARAX code system for full-range spectrum adaptability in advanced reactor analysis

Benchmarking and verification of the OpenMC code for accelerator-based neutron source analyses

An Efficient Scheme for Coupling OpenMC and FLUENT with Adaptive Load Balancing

Development of code IMPC-MC1.0 by implementing the function for proton transport simulation in OpenMC

Neutronics Modelling of Control Rod Compensation Operation in Small Modular Fast Reactor using OpenMC

Depletion calculation of subcritical system with consideration of spontaneous fission reaction

Primary coolant source term of System-Integrated Modular Advanced Reactor (SMART) due to activated colloidal crud under dynamic grid load following

A recent paper by @smharper: Efficient MC–CMFD multiphysics

1 Like

HTR-10 OTTO Cycle Depletion Simulation Using Discrete Element Method Coupled Monte Carlo

Core Configuration Analysis for Modular Gas-cooled Fast Reactor (GFR) using OpenMC

1 Like

Hi. I presented this at ENGYF’21: Spent fuel criticality assessment comparison between Keno and OpenMC.

I don’t know if I can make the document public, but you can request it at researchgate.

2 Likes

High Temperature Zirconium Alloys for Fusion Energy

Implementation and Validation of the Pulse-Height Tally in OpenMC

Note that corresponding code is available in a pull request:

Axial Shuffling on Pebble Bed Reactor using PRAKTIK 3D-HTR

Preliminary analysis of a zirconium hydride moderated megawatt heat pipe reactor

Alternative Absorber Materials for Control Rods in ALFRED

NJOY+NCrystal: An open-source tool for creating thermal neutron scattering libraries with mixed elastic support

Telescopic control rod for significant reduction in HTR height and cost

Investigation on the modeling capability of ALPHA code for fuel rod deformation

Hello, my team is continuously using OpenMC for researches in nuclear reactor design, validation and multi-physics coupling. Here are some of our recent publications that we want to share with you:
multi-physics coupling for KRUSTY
HTR validation

2 Likes