The OpenMC development team is proud to announce the release of version 0.10.0. Some of the exciting new features in this release include:
- Rotationally-periodic boundary conditions
- C API (with Python bindings) for in-memory coupling
- Improved correlation for Uranium enrichment
- Support for partial S(a,b) tables
- Improved handling of autogenerated IDs
- Many performance/memory improvements
I’d like to thank everyone who contributed to this release, especially first-time contributors Brody Bassett, Guillaume Giudicelli, Brittany Grayson, Alex Lindsay, Johnny Liu, April Novak, and Jose Salcedo Perez!
The source code can be downloaded at https://github.com/mit-crpg/openmc/releases or the master branch on the GitHub repository.