Hi! Welcome to the forum! I have seen this issue recently, I am also Mac M1 (but I think it is has been seen on other platforms too). You might review this post to get a solution. I was able to resolve this issue in the past by completely reinstalling anaconda from scratch, making sure to delete every related file on my system. I had to also specifically install Anaconda for x86_64 rather than their arm64 version. Let us know if that works for you.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Problem Installing OpenMC | 5 | 587 | June 8, 2023 | |
| Installation trouble on M2 MacPro | 1 | 99 | February 5, 2025 | |
| Openmc installation using mamba | 5 | 626 | November 16, 2023 | |
| Openmc install problem | 0 | 190 | January 16, 2023 | |
| Issue installing with Mamba | 13 | 1930 | December 22, 2023 |