The problem has been SOLVED!
There was nothing bad with openmc, it was related to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable of my system.
I found it running the openmc created with the mpich and hdf5 built from sources. The segfault error was still there but I got more information about it. Thus, I saw that there was a reference to the file
which is actually a link to the file libnvomp.so on the same folder.
Looking at the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, I saw that the path /opt/nvidia/hpc_sdk/Linux_x86_64/21.5/compilers/lib/ was at the beginning of the list (…my fault, I put it there when I installed the NVIDIA HPC-SDK). Moving it at the end solved the problem.
Now the segfault is gone!