openmc-validate-xml fails

Hi forum,
I have already posted this message but no reply has been received yet. As the tool is important for beginners (my students use openmc as a good tool in their neutronics cursus) I decided to repost it again:

Hi,
Has any one experienced the message above with openmc-validate-xml python script applied to basic example as provided with openmc release 0.8.0.
OpenMC has been installed under Ubuntu 16.04.

tarek@ubuntu:~/OpenMC-2017/openmc/scripts$ python openmc-validate-xml -i /home/tarek/OpenMC-2017/openmc/examples/xml/basic/ -r /home/tarek/OpenMC-2017/openmc/src/relaxng/
Validating settings.xml…[VALID]
Validating tallies.xml…[VALID]
Validating materials.xml…[VALID]
Validating geometry.xml…Traceback (most recent call last):
File “openmc-validate-xml”, line 89, in
relaxng = etree.RelaxNG(relaxng_doc)
File “src/lxml/relaxng.pxi”, line 75, in lxml.etree.RelaxNG.init (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:203201)
lxml.etree.RelaxNGParseError: Element material has a content type error, line 49

tarek@ubuntu:~/OpenMC-2017/openmc/scripts$

Tarek
Regards

try to run the example it well tell you where is error in your file , probably the code cannot find cross section library try to change it to 66c instead of 71c if you are using xsdir from MCNP file
Hope it works

Hi Tarek,

Sorry I missed your message the first time around. It appears there is an error in the RELAX NG schema that is used for validating XML files. If you make the following change in src/relaxng/geometry.rng, you should be able to use the validation script again. We’ll have this fixed in the next release.

@@ -47,20 +47,24 @@

void + + void +

Best regards,
Paul

Thanks Paul,
Your suggestions make it working.

Regards