Error processing cross_section.xml file

Hello everyone,
I’m a newbie to Openmc and trying to simulate a fixed source problem with the macroscopic cross-section values of materials given.
I’ve created a mono-group cross-section library and exported it to H5 using almost the same method in the exemple . It reported an error at the final line openmc.run() “Error processing cross_section.xml file”.
I didn’t forget to add “materials_file.cross_secitons=‘/path_to/xs_file.h5’” and I could see the materials.xml. It seems that the only difference between my code and the exemple “mg-mode-part-i.ipynb” is that I’ve added 2 xsdatas in my “xs_file.h5” while in the exemple it has only one xsdata in “mgxs.h5”(and actually the exemple use “c5g7.h5” instead, witch is complete for its problem).
My openmc can run other exemples such as BWR or VVER successfully(using ENDFB70 or 71 library), but I didn’t try the exemple I refer to cuz I haven’t download “c5g7.h5” file. I eagerly want to know what mistakes I might make in my problem, witch is much simpler to C5G7 problem. Any idea or advice can be helpful to me and is needed !
Yours sincerely,
Zeng Haoran