Energy component ratio

Hi everyone!
Can OpenMC get the proportion of the energy of each part in the deposition heat? Or can OpenMC find out how much of each part of the six energies in the deposition heat?

If I have understood the question then I think you are looking for the EnergyFilter.

This allows the tally result to be split into energy bins

You can add this filter to your existing tally filters and the tally result will be a list of heating values, one for each EnergyFilter bin.

https://docs.openmc.org/en/stable/pythonapi/generated/openmc.EnergyFilter.html

Well, for describe more accurately, for example, I had a “heating” value of 100eV in a “fuel” region. And I want to know how much is the energy of the fission fragments, the prompt and delayed fission neutrons, the prompt and delayed fission photons, and the beta particles. According to 10. Heating and Energy Deposition — OpenMC Documentation, their sum should be 100eV.

As I know EnergyFilter can split tally result into different energy bins,such as 0-50keV, 50keV-20MeV. Can EnergyFilter calculate energy from different sources?

please do read some (reactor) physics before asking bs

the Q value for fission is about 202 MeV and not 100 eV and NO this is not separated into pars because it is the effective thermal energy that is released during fissioning