Dagmc filename error when running from xml model

HI all,
When I export my model which contains a dagmc geometry file I get an error when running this model from a terminal command line.

$ mpiexec -2 openmc model.xml

It looks for the dagmc file in a directory called ./model.xml/dagmc_file.h5m

if i change the model.xml section which contains the filename and put a fullpath from home it just thinks the directory is /model.xml/home/etc…/dagmc_file.h5m. Is there a way to point the xml model to the correct directory

I think this is a bug rather than user error. If I use the older method of exporting to separate xml files (rather than a single model XML file) and place the dagmc universe .h5m in the directory it works. My guess is that this is down to how openmc searches for the dagmc file. I figure that it in 0.13.3 (when the export_to_model_xml method was added) it hasn’t been updated thus it still searching in the directory that openmc is running in. Which would work when the separate files are kept in a directory with the .h5m file, but not when the running a single XML model file since openmc looks for the .h5m file in the model.xml file: like it is a directory. Hence causing the error outlined above