Can’t convert Voxel to VTK format

I use docker to install openmc ,in the begining,everything is ok . once when i try to use openmc-track-to-vtk command to convert the plot.h5 to VTK format ,however,i got an error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/openmc-track-to-vtk", line 4, in <module>
    __import__('pkg_resources').run_script('openmc==0.13.0', 'openmc-track-to-vtk')
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 651, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 1436, in run_script
    raise ResolutionError(
pkg_resources.ResolutionError: Script 'scripts/openmc-track-to-vtk' not found in metadata at '/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/openmc-0.13.0.dist-info'

I use pip install vkt , but this error still exist,then i find every script such as openmc-track-to-vtk
openmc-plot-mesh-tally all have this problem , but using openmc is ok , i dont know why , please help me to solve it,thanks a lot!

ok , i got it , because it doesn’t have the script in ‘/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/openmc-0.13.0.dist-info’,just copy this script to this folder,it will be solved

1 Like